777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
777 have given us money? To keep.day to day operations going? Is this to stop is going into administration? What happens about that money if they don't take us over?

Our only hope is for some good old sports washing so we can sleep soundly in our beds for a change.
When the Newcastle deal went through I thought it was disgusting the way the Geordies were celebrating their new human rights abusing owners.

But right now I would cheerfully welcome the reanimated corpse of Adolf Hitler if he pitched up with a few wheelbarrows of sweet, sweet Nazi gold.

So, if by some crazy means 777 manage to find a way to pass the PL stipulations for them to become owners then despite all common sense dictating that they shouldn’t be anywhere near another football club I can expect the following statement:

“Under the the way we are going to interpret the current rules we cannot prevent 777 from completing the takeover of Everton FC. However we will learn from this and make the rules clearer and more stringent because they are not fit for purpose. In the mean time, just like with PSR which we knew were unfit for purpose Everton FC can suck it up”

Right, got it. Rats.

The ownership goes hand in hand with safety , we should be demanding a resolution to force 777 out the equation . Everything about them stinks.
Agree was just one step at a time looks like these clowns could be out now, but well hard to trust that dope moshiri.
777 have given us money? To keep.day to day operations going? Is this to stop is going into administration? What happens about that money if they don't take us over?
Moshiri has to step up and pay again

When the Newcastle deal went through I thought it was disgusting the way the Geordies were celebrating their new human rights abusing owners.

But right now I would cheerfully welcome the reanimated corpse of Adolf Hitler if he pitched up with a few wheelbarrows of sweet, sweet Nazi gold.
On a night of pure poetry, this here scoops top prize.

I’d draw the line at putting a towel on my head though. Ok maybe a little one if it had a nice pattern.

Imagine turning up at games the way they have and not taking over...I actually feel mortified for them.
IMG_7787.jpeg