777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could actually say that Moshiri has played 777. They have given him £200 million in working capital and he remains the clubs owner.
He learned from the best.
1715197614852.webp

I don't blame them though, Anybody coming in immediately faces paying huge debts that they didn't run up, that's before you even start contemplating the prospect of putting money into the club. Moshiri can stick his over inflated asking price, he deserves the bare minimum if anything.
Depending on who they are the first job is to refinance the debt secured against the stadium into hopefully a smaller and less costly position

Not sure its been clarified at any point. But if true, what is the absolute point of their process if they cant refuse a prospective buyer.
There are 'red lines' that prospective buyers have to cross, if they fail, they're refused. If they pass them, as 777 did, there doesn't appear to be anything to stop them, unless they break one of those 'red lines.' No idea what those are, but they must be getting damn close.

Well best of luck to standard liege and their fans.

No money to pay the wages. That is a no no straight away. Be it not been able to pay the super star footballers right down to the tea lady. Not paying wages is cun bad in my book. What about the day to day expenses. Keeping the lights on, etc. 777 going to magically pull another few million out of their backsides to keep that club going until next season. It do standard liege have a Taylor swift concert lined up this summer to play at their stadium.

Also can't see it being usamonov behind 777. Or is 777 the go-to company for bad men to launder their money through or avoid international sanctions.

We might as well go looking for cash rich buyers in North Korea or Palestine!

With Myers saying there will be a resolution by Saturday. What is a resolution? Another promise from 777 saying we will have a NatWest statement showing we got a few million with a credit limit on top of that. You either got the money or you haven't
Are there any decent Standard Liege players? I’d be advising them to break their contract due to breach, sign their best players on freebies and bin 777 off - not a bad week

Anyone actually read the Joyce article?

Yep, pretty much Joyce saying she's noticed a change in her husband Tim's behaviour since the new neighbour moved in next door. Apparently the new neighbour is a divorced single lady and got Tim round to "sort out her plumbing" as Tim put it.

Edit -

Sorry, wrong Joyce. I thought we were taking about Susan Boyles Agony Aunt section in the Guardian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back