777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just asked or posed similar question in the Moshiri thread. Whatever money they have put in, for me sounds like they may fail to get back, however if it was dependant on clauses and 777 didnt meet those clauses, will it be payable back, or if, as is looking a possibility 777 go to the wall, will it be/could it be written off?

I don't know the answer but I'm sure some in here will? not sure how this side pans out but if 777 do go to the wall it would seem that money to us is dead for them?
Could be a little bonus then for Everton for a change.

Brink of administration.

PSR breaches.

£800m debts.

What else you got Butters?
Surely no on can defend him anymore? i get he was just a front for Usamov etc but he's leaving the club in a far worse state with this 777 dragging out for Months.

Looking at their ponzi being exposed at other businesses in their portfolio means it might be a lucky escape not getting the deal done for Everton.

If Everton win Saturday then it might even be feasible to take the minus nine for administration and clear the liabilities for whoever takes us over so that money can go on making us better.

I am joking about the above bit lads.

The easiest way out it seems, and I may be miles off but MSP taking control now seems the way to go. They can then steady the ship and make a few decisions in Evertons favour. Simply baffled why they have not scuppered 777 yet when they are the only ones who could do this.

The Esk thinks we’re heading for administration, so we’re probably not.

Still hate that he has a website that's just "theesk." The lad's a brand. He doesn't care about the reality of the bs he's constantly talking. He just wants to be recognized as an itk and all of the minor celebrity status that comes with it. Dollar bin Fab Romano dreams.

The easiest way out it seems, and I may be miles off but MSP taking control now seems the way to go. They can then steady the ship and make a few decisions in Evertons favour. Simply baffled why they have not scuppered 777 yet when they are the only ones who could do this.
Not to mention getting rid of Green and Tabor who've never had the good of the club at heart and have bled us dry over the years.

Still hate that he has a website that's just "theesk." The lad's a brand. He doesn't care about the reality of the bs he's constantly talking. He just wants to be recognized as an itk and all of the minor celebrity status that comes with it. Dollar bin Fab Romano dreams.
He's tossing himself off over the idea of us going into administration, he seriously wants it to happen. I think it excites him cos in his little narcissistic mind administration means he was right.

Whether his prediction ends up being right or not, his logic is sound. Administration does look like the most likely route, simply by virtue of it being the easiest route of dealing with the debt
Starting minus nine next season, plus potentially a further FFP deduction, isn't the easiest of routes in terms of long term future though