777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I predict something will happen, I cant tell you what will happen and I certainly cant tell you when it will happen, but some time, maybe soon, maybe not soon, at some point, in the future, something is going to happen and I want you all to know, that I, G.O.A.T, I did indeed call this first.

Critical decade ahead.

Is this a fact……

Why can’t red bull buy us

red bull st domingo
Actually I have thought more about this. The red part of the equation is always going to be an issue, we can't have liverpool in our name because of the happy kloppers

Red Bull need to release a flavoured blueberry beverage called Blue Bull.

The Red Bull group buys us

Blue Bull Merseyside?

Next step profit

“We have absolutely zero chance of avoiding administration and you have to be a massive misinformed bell to think any different… But let’s pray our beloved blues involved with the club do their due diligence and we have good fortune with transfers and balancing the books. There is a chance we can avoid administration.” -The Esk

I predict something will happen, I cant tell you what will happen and I certainly cant tell you when it will happen, but some time, maybe soon, maybe not soon, at some point, in the future, something is going to happen and I want you all to know, that I, G.O.A.T, I did indeed call this first.

Critical decade ahead.
I'll go one step further with this ITK stuff.

MSP will assume control and will then raise further funding from investors to repay a large chunk of RMF and refinance the rest of our debt. (The fact that they're credible helps when approaching banks for financing)

If we make it to Bramley Moore in the league with a business not leaking money it will be a result.

Actually I have thought more about this. The red part of the equation is always going to be an issue, we can't have liverpool in our name because of the happy kloppers

Red Bull need to release a flavoured blueberry beverage called Blue Bull.

The Red Bull group buys us

Blue Bull Merseyside?

Next step profit
We're one of the most historic clubs in British football...I don't want that Ghastly drinks organisation anywhere near us and our name.

“We have absolutely zero chance of avoiding administration and you have to be a massive misinformed bell to think any different… But let’s pray our beloved blues involved with the club do their due diligence and we have good fortune with transfers and balancing the books. There is a chance we can avoid administration.” -The Esk

I assume you made this up….