777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My concern, and quite a big one, is that if people waiting in the wings are even worse than 777. Venky’s come to mind. 777 may be broke and the like, but they did try to have a good football structure at least. We could end up with some fool (like forest have)
Yeah, and it’ll be important for any new bidder to also get an appropriate level of scrutiny and scepticism and not just see them as white knights rescuing us from 777. That doesn’t on its own make them better.

777 do have a football structure in place and if they could satisfy the deal would let us hit the ground running this summer. There’s always been an upside. But at the end of the day none of that matters if they can’t complete the deal.

We need another bidder but if not 777 then this will almost certainly drag into August at least if it’s a full takeover. And we have a vital summer of work to do..

It won’t though, if the other buyers can actually provide proof of funds without an issue. The fit and proper test doesn’t actually take 12 weeks if you’re not complete and utter fraudsters.

My concern, and quite a big one, is that if people waiting in the wings are even worse than 777. Venky’s come to mind. 777 may be broke and the like, but they did try to have a good football structure at least. We could end up with some fool (like forest have)

Yeah, and it’ll be important for any new bidder to also get an appropriate level of scrutiny and scepticism and not just see them as white knights rescuing us from 777. That doesn’t on its own make them better.

777 do have a football structure in place and if they could satisfy the deal would let us hit the ground running this summer. There’s always been an upside. But at the end of the day none of that matters if they can’t complete the deal.
Just deoends on the bidder do think if we get somebody different wont really have the multi club model of 777. So will most likely have less stories coming out about them, just hope now that we can finally start getting this going with other parties now 777 have just taken far to long

It won’t though, if the other buyers can actually provide proof of funds without an issue. The fit and proper test doesn’t actually take 12 weeks if you’re not complete and utter fraudsters.

Over the weekend, I printed off an old bank statement where I actually had £28.00 in the account. I used a bit of the old tippex, changed it to 2.8billion and emailed it to Everton.

Got a response this morning asking me to come for a chat with some fella called Mo Shiri at Goodison Park on Wednesday and to bring my own biscuits.

There's a very big chance that your currently talking to the future Everton owner mate.

It just isn't likely that another club could play at BMD and Liverpool couldn't afford it, anyway.

They have just spent half a billion upgrading their own stadium so the thought that they’d then go and buy a smaller stadium is just incredible to me. I know @Norwegian Cow was trolling a bit there, but scarily there are people who believe that is a thing that could possible happen.

Even Ratcliffe taking part of Man United took around 10 weeks to be ratified.

The PL hasn't given 777 a pass, so the sooner they veto them, the sooner other interested parties can move in.

We need to get this done so that we can prepare for next season.

We don't have board and big decisions have to be made, and a lot of work to be done.

Over the weekend, I printed off an old bank statement where I actually had £28.00 in the account. I used a bit of the old tippex, changed it to 2.8billion and emailed it to Everton.

Got a response this morning asking me to come for a chat with some fella called Mo Shiri at Goodison Park on Wednesday and to bring my own biscuits.

There's a very big chance that your currently talking to the future Everton owner mate.
Tightarses.