777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK. Lads some of you need to calm down, you would be laughing your socks off if some of this stuff were coming out of the mouths of other clubs fans.

Must admit, if I were Moshiri I'd have been a little chilled hearing the quote from Usnanovs office just after 777 were announced.

”Were looking forward to getting repaid" or something similar.

Edit. Found it:

After being presented with the information laid out in the internal documents, a spokesperson for Usmanov declined to discuss precise details of the funding but said: “Mr Moshiri and his companies are indeed indebted to Mr Usmanov and entities affiliated with him. We hope that the debt will be repaid after Mr Moshiri closes the sale of the Everton club, which is now being actively announced in the press

Is that real??? lol

The question on my mind is, how hard is Moshiri looking for new investors or a new owner. I really can't see why Everton isn't an attractive purchase for someone with enough wonga. But then again his past record, since he bought the club, with regards to money, isn't great, is it. Top accountant? Do me a favour. Something doesn't smell right to me with the whole saga.

Chelsea were going to wrapped up if they couldnt find a new owner and were quickly snapped up by that lunatic Boehly.

What makes Everton so much worse an investment?

Who knows, it was written by everyone's favourite reporter on all things Everton at The Guardian in the Autumn.

I'll tell you what, I'd pay him back if I could, why risk concrete wellies?

Everton owner received £400m from Alisher Usmanov companies, documents suggest https://www.theguardian.com/busines...sher-usmanov-farhad-moshiri?CMP=share_btn_url
If this is true he doesn’t seem very scared does he? I mean if you felt under threat in some way would you run to 777?

Chelsea were going to wrapped up if they couldnt find a new owner and were quickly snapped up by that lunatic Boehly.

What makes Everton so much worse an investment?
Should probably look at it more from a Newcastle perspective, why were Newcastle with literally zero history attractive, but we aren't with our rich history ?