777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will no doubt fall on death ears would be superb if people stopped using Alan Nixon as a source.

Hes an utter scumbag S** journo who charges people to read his made up stories on his paid Patreon and we really shouldnt be giving the utter scumbag any exposure.

Its up to you all what stories you read, but please, dont post anything S** related on the forum.

They just use the Alan Nixon story.

Nothing in this for me.
Alan Nixon first published it on his Patreon account this morning Harry from TEAMtalk then reached out to see if there was any truth in it he said multiple sources had confirmed to him there was indeed genuine interest he's forming a Consortium

Alan Nixon first published it on his Patreon account this morning Harry from TEAMtalk then reached out to see if there was any truth in it he said multiple sources had confirmed to him there was indeed genuine interest he's forming a Consortium
You see, I dont care, I dont care if hes right and nor should you.

And Harry from TeamTalk is a wham chatting ferret.

He's a sinner, candy-coated
For all his friends
He always seems to be alone
But they love him
Kevin Malone

City slicker, he can charm you
With a smile and a style all his own
Everybody loves that man
Kevin Malone

who is he?
Some fella that used to do some paperwork in America, now a used car salesman.

In 1996, Kevin was named the Assistant General Manager of the Baltimore Orioles and helped assemble a club that advanced to the American League Championships in both 1996 and 1997. Kevin retired in 2001 from Major League Baseball after three years as Executive Vice President and General Manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Since retiring, Kevin worked for Fox Sports (Baseball Analyst) and ESPN’s Baseball Tonight (Trade Analyst).

After three years of serving at The Master’s College in Los Angeles, Kevin in 2005 began a start-up business venture as an owner of the new Mercedes-Benz of Valencia.

I reckon you have more chance of taking us over.