777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone noticed an increase in people leaving positions at the club in recent months.

I suspect it’s a difficult work environment, with a lack of governance, resource, supporry and absolute uncertainty on future security.

Again the whole confusion and uncertainty on the clubs future is undermining us.

In the above scenario competent people will just leave.

There will be forced redundancies too - the club are losing millions every week.

Has anyone noticed an increase in people leaving positions at the club in recent months.

I suspect it’s a difficult work environment, with a lack of governance, resource, supporry and absolute uncertainty on future security.

Again the whole confusion and uncertainty on the clubs future is undermining us.

In the above scenario competent people will just leave.

Anyone who has a bit about them will be looking to jump ship to a more secure club and who could blame them.

No doubt some will choose to mock this but, I spoke to him over the weekend and he was adamant that the most recent payment was NOT made by 777.
Interesting.

Not that I've ever trusted the BBC, but they stated 777 iirc in that article they posted,but, it does seem that they are dredging the lake bottom in every other aspect of their portfolios so quirw how they can push in another 20 Million just like that?

Be interesting to see how this pans out now, surely we must be in dire need for resolution and with the Shareholders Association now being vocal with objections just accelerates this need.

It's almost like going full circle again with Bill. This time though we have a nice new shiny thing to point buyers at. So Everton this! cant make it up even for the BBC to be almost correct

Difference is we will be looking for a buyer with Moshiri and not scrounging for investment like it was for over a decade with Kenwright..

No doubt some will choose to mock this but, I spoke to him over the weekend and he was adamant that the most recent payment was NOT made by 777.
I thought he was going to follow on from that tweet, I’m not saying name the person or group, but maybe a bit more information?