777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well if the deal had gone through we’d be owned by ACap by the end of the month. Foreclosure within weeks of taking the keys would be pretty tough to beat
At least the repossessed Toffees would’ve been able to jet to away games on one of his repossessed 737s.

I’d have to completely disagree on that, David Moyes did an unbelievable job making a great team on a paper thin budget, but Kenwright rejected multiple massive investors to maintain control, couldn’t build a stadium, tried to move us to Kirkby, didn’t grow the team globally or commercially, he just got everything wrong but it was all fine as long as he stayed in charge.
Do You any evidence to back this up?

He did though, He just never got the opportunity to see it.

i’m still confused lol
1428899_1_seoimageog_ie-348898_2227adfce9784d219572dfbecac757a6.jpg

I’ve heard there is interest from a newly formed Florida based investment firm. 778 partners fronted by Tosh Vander.
A certain City player was fined 666 today for overdoing the cocaine limit ( Sorry I mean speed limit )

666 and drugs, It was always gonna come out in the end..🙄

Judging by that interview, even people within the club haven't got the foggiest what's going on.
It must be a horrendous environment to work in.

From interim CEO down to junior admin.

You'd rather admit you work in a sex shop than at Everton .
Vincent Tan’s limo is parked outside The Hot Wok - coincidence?

🤔
What was the order? Any idea?
I think we will look back in years to come seeing this season as the line in the sand.
Honestly, all we need a little bit of competence.

It's all we needed when Moshiri arrived. It's just going to take longer this time.

Keep the faith, Blues. 💙