777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You didn`t post Benj response to that.... 🤣
1715372484928.png

That's beside the point. The responsibility lies with the media to recognise the potential for this to become uncomfortable for a private citizen. The media don't accept that though, and they really should.
I don't disagree mate. However if you put yourself out there as 'a source' whether it's behind a pseudonym or not, people will have their say. The way that 'say' is sometimes horrible, but nothing new.

LstoryS if I create a twitter persona today and start saying stuff on whatever topic, I get a zillion followers, then I hit the heights of being touted as an 'expert' in the mainstream media. Regardless of what I say, how accurate (or not) my information is, I know some people will be horrible to me. I know that because I understand the internet, how it works. I also know the British msm is by and large, run by utter ****s who will use me and then wash their hands of me in an instant. I don't condone the abuse, bullying or whatever, but I know it exists, I know what I am getting myself into.

Last edited: