777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Attachments

• PXL_20240510_224233859.NIGHT~2.jpg
    PXL_20240510_224233859.NIGHT~2.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 4
MSP have a decent sports investment stable from the looks of things.

They oen a Majority in Xgames:https://www.forbes.com/sites/michel...ip-group-to-guide-new-vision/?sh=1cc378ce2bc5

McLaren: They came in at 15% in 2020 but the stake was going to increase to 33% by now. Does anyone know what their stake is now? https://investors.mclaren.com/group...unces-new-investment-mclaren-racing-strategic

Bahrain owns McLaren & a majority of the Racing side of the business

Football clubs:

Brondby / Denmark
Augsburg / Germany
Beveren / Belgium
Alcorcon / Spain
Estoril / Portugal

Just looking at their portfolio, you dont find anything like the negativity which was online with 777.

Hopefully they come in and put us at the top of a multi-club setup.

Not that it really matters or will change anything, but this really paints the Premier League's ownership suitability rules in an absolutely abysmal light. They've sat back and refused to state that 777 is not suitable to take control of Everton.

Now it must be Moshiri that puts an end to this, this weekend.

The Premier league are not allowed to reject anything or anyone.

They can only approve or put up obstacles, as they have done so far. Indirectly preventing 777 from taking control.

Wonder what happens to the likes of Genoa and the other teams now?

MSP will probably be taking a look at them as well.

I also suspect our new owners may be offering pennies on the dollar to pay back 777.

Has been for months

If they do go under, which looks increasingly likely, everything gets somehow even more complicated for any mooted restructure at this end.

US administrators and civil courts are a law unto themselves. The £200m owed and any notional value within the contractual rights around the purchase of Moshiri's shares will have a good few 777 creditors laying claim to anything recovered and some more interested voices in the question of who exactly should buy the club.

Even if the share purchase deal is found to have no value (as you'd presume would be the case), the administrators are unlikely to rush into accepting a hair cut on the loan terms, which any future Everton owners will be seeking to impose.

Really couldn't be more of a mess at this point.

Surely if 777 want to repay their creditors quickly they take a haircut e.g £160mil from a £200mil loan...

That would make perfect sense that the tables turn.

Why would R&M or MSP agree to take a haircut when between them they have sufficient security to cover their debt? Not happening IMO.

The only people taking a haircut are Moshiri and 777.

This doesnt make sense to me. It would be 777 if anything.

If theyre found to have been double dipping as claimed they surely would accept a 20% haircut.

We owe Paul the esk and his journalist contacts a great deal of gratitude for exposing this 777 as the true disaster they really are ,lambasted by many for simply highlighting that these weren’t ever good enough for this club, yet he gets all the abuse?
Make that make sense, did a better job than those fan channels who chose to ignore several major warning signs by staying silent to curry favour with these cowboys

So if a blind man could why couldn’t fan channels who’s very existence relies on Everton surviving as a club (who have subscribers and patron subscribers spot this) surely they’d be banging the drum quite loudly ,unless they wanted to wait to see if they could fit in with these crooks

Ben, you're wasting your time mate.
There's none so blind as those that cannot see.

There are a couple of facts that should be addressed at this point:

1: 777 as we know are being taken to court after borrowing against assets and either double dipping or not owning the assets.

There is no way any of us would have known this and if we did then no doubt this would have been all over the media.

2: There was also no way of knowing if 777 had investors behind them when their interest was first mentioned.

Stating "777 dont have the money to buy EFC" is all well and good but it means nothing. If they had bought EFC he had the out of saying:

"They never had the money themselves, its the investors behind them"

So for me, its extremely disingenuous to make such statements as facts when 777 were never going to use "their own" money.

Its like me making an offer for your homes. I may not have the money but i can speak with banks and other possible investors.

Claiming i dont have the money when i never claimed to...then taking the credit when outside influences (getting sued for something no one knew about) is pretty low in my eyes.

When someone puts out opinion as fact and is wrong every single time...

...they certainly arent an 'Everton expert'.

Pushing an extremely negative and misguided administration agenda where people lose their jobs reminds me of when the RS laid off staff due to covid.

We all said it was disgusting from them. After all the non playing staff salaries added up to pennies compared with the players wages.

But Paul/Esk is advocating for that.

That's true only in so far as Moshiri has the funds immediately to pay off all of our available debt which I don't think he does. Otherwise the secured lenders will ultimately call the shots.
He has $2.7 billion according to Forbes, and his personal wealth has been rising since 2018. So, financing Everton, even in such a
stupid fashion hasn't dented his wealth.
So, why shouldn't he keep the club afloat? It's in his own interest.

Well if he is he’s got a funny way of showing it. He criticises both regularly.
Which is one of the skills of the shill, to appear suspicious of the sell but to go for it in end, having been ‘convinced’.
How many times did he repeat the party line that the sale had already been approved and completion was imminent?

Which is one of the skills of the shill, to appear suspicious of the sell but to go for it in end, having been ‘convinced’.
How many times did he repeat the party line that the sale had already been approved and completion was imminent?
Do you have link to this? If it’s as many as you seem to be claiming, an example should be easy to find.