777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This could be explained if the money was held in an escrow account to be released on a certain day.

But the wording of that tweet is very weird - as if Alan hasn't got the memo yet...
I think the wording just says the money is provided as part of a contractual obligation. Like I say above the financing agreement may not be the same as the share purchase agreement. ACAP may be perfectly happy to take over the loan agreement and therefore aren’t breaking the contract and are making the payments on the schedule already agreed.

This could be explained if the money was held in an escrow account to be released on a certain day.

But the wording of that tweet is very weird - as if Alan hasn't got the memo yet...
It could be that Moshiri has informed 777 that he is exploring other bidders but 777 are clinging on trying to get as much money in to the club to increase their equity stake or loan return, I suspect they have a very high interest...

Obviously all speculation, I`m not ITK but I don`t think we`ve seen the last of 777, I think they will be shareholders of the club well in to the future.

I think the wording just says the money is provided as part of a contractual obligation. Like I say above the financing agreement may not be the same as the share purchase agreement. ACAP may be perfectly happy to take over the loan agreement and therefore aren’t breaking the contract and are making the payments on the schedule already agreed.
The wording I was referring to was "Prospective new Everton owners 777" - it's pretty clear that they are not prospective owners at all now, they're merely lenders.

Has to be a money laundering scam. Uzi involved maybe.
Just think about that for 1 second, if I`m laundering money I`m putting it in to something which will get that money back clean and not pouring it in to a black hole abyss never to be seen again through a company that has called the receivers in.

That makes zero sense whatsoever....

The wording I was referring to was "Prospective new Everton owners 777" - it's pretty clear that they are not prospective owners at all now, they're merely lenders.
Yeah fair point. And presumably this briefing has come from the 777 / Acap end so they clearly still want to be seen as such.

Possibly just wanting to make it clear they won’t fall on their own sword and if Mosh wants to terminate he’ll have to incur whatever clauses are stipulated if he does so.

The Premier league are not allowed to reject anything or anyone.

They can only approve or put up obstacles, as they have done so far. Indirectly preventing 777 from taking control.

MSP will probably be taking a look at them as well.

I also suspect our new owners may be offering pennies on the dollar to pay back 777.

The Premier league absolutely can reject people Zat. There is a whole section on it in the Premier league handbook.

IMG_3122.jpeg

I think ( along with enty of other things) that the PL need to look at their fit and proper test.
It seems Al Capone would have had a chance with their professional oversight of takeovers.