777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loathed is a bit strong, or you would at least hope so. I think he quickly got addicted to the ITK status and perhaps enjoys the attention too much, but he was a good mod on here and always came across as a kind and empathetic fella.
I agree that he was sound when he was on here before Moshiri rocked up but then he seemingly lost his mind. I'm not sure loathed isn't the right word, there's a lot of heat in here, for example, any time he pops up.

I agree that he was sound when he was on here before Moshiri rocked up but then he seemingly lost his mind. I'm not sure loathed isn't the right word, there's a lot of heat in here, for example, any time he pops up.
years ago in one of the sub forums on here he posted a pic of a site he said he owned and planned to build on on Nantucket. We (boston Evertonians) got in touch as he mentioned here that he was flying out of Boston and there was a game on. He couldnt make it. We left it as an open invitation as it seemed like he might be coming through town a lot.
Also the site he posted a pic of would probably go for in the region of $8 - 10 million.
Is he the wealthiest Massachusetts vacationing Toffee or does he just get a bit carried away at times?
Either way, I stopped giving credence to what he says a long time ago. I cant believe the likes of the guardian still do.
I get equally irritated with club news being leaked to Bobble all the time.

Tough crowd!

Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 14.37.50.webp

How much more evidence can the league office need? Let 777 in, and it's only a matter of time before they're in bankruptcy court and/or behind bars, and we're in administration.

Stick Pasko and Wander in a Tesla Roadster, put it on top of a rocket and fire it into the sun. Fitting end for the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back