777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fella that used to do some paperwork in America, now a used car salesman.

In 1996, Kevin was named the Assistant General Manager of the Baltimore Orioles and helped assemble a club that advanced to the American League Championships in both 1996 and 1997. Kevin retired in 2001 from Major League Baseball after three years as Executive Vice President and General Manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Since retiring, Kevin worked for Fox Sports (Baseball Analyst) and ESPN’s Baseball Tonight (Trade Analyst).

After three years of serving at The Master’s College in Los Angeles, Kevin in 2005 began a start-up business venture as an owner of the new Mercedes-Benz of Valencia.

I reckon you have more chance of taking us over.
It's a bizarre rumour when you look into it. As far as I can see the last time the guy had a job in sport the Twin Towers were still standing.

On the one hand it makes no sense whatsoever, on the other how on earth do you pluck that one out of thin air?

Will no doubt fall on death ears would be superb if people stopped using Alan Nixon as a source.

Hes an utter scumbag S** journo who charges people to read his made up stories on his paid Patreon and we really shouldnt be giving the utter scumbag any exposure.

Its up to you all what stories you read, but please, dont post anything S** related on the forum.
I remember 15/20 yrs ago him working for one of the Sundays. The people or news of the world ?? And the transfer page, he would make up utter nonsense every week.

I'm starting to think Moshiri doesn't have the club's best interests at heart
I don't think he has any idea what he's doing at all, how that man became a multi billionaire is beyond me.. I think he could just be a random bloke that Usmonov found and decided to experiment on to see what an idiot would do if you made him a billionaire..

I remember 15/20 yrs ago him working for one of the Sundays. The people of news of the world ?? And the transfer page, he would make up utter nonsense every week.
Bournemouth are set to complete the signing of Everton target Patson Daka, according to Alan Nixon. The journalist confirmed via his official Patreon (25 August) that the Cherries are keen to bring in extra attacking options with the Zambia international available after he previously saw a move to Goodison Park break down.

Alan Nixon also claims that Premier League side Everton are eyeing a move for Leicester striker Patson Daka. Daka has had a tough time at the King Power Stadium since his move from Red Bull Salzburg in June 2021 and he scored just four goals and provided four assists in 36 appearances in all competitions last season, with many of his minutes coming from the bench.

However, Alan Nixon reported this weekend that while Preston have been given the green light to complete a loan move for Cannon, Italian side Sampdoria could still make a late £8m bid for a permanent deal

Fulham are ready to pay £7million to sign Everton attacker Demarai Gray this summer, according to Alan Nixon. The newspaper journalist reported on his Patreon on 23 July that the Cottagers are willing to make their move as they look to snatch the Jamaican international.

Jordan Pickford to now jump at chance to quit Everton as £30m exit development emerges​

Jordan Pickford “would jump at the chance” to quit Everton to join Manchester United this summer, according to Alan Nixon.

The newspaper journalist reported on his Patreon account on Sunday (11 June) that Man United want to sign Pickford, 29, regardless of whether David De Gea leaves or not.

Just a few stories I found from last summer.

The man is NOT a good source and never has been.

Bournemouth are set to complete the signing of Everton target Patson Daka, according to Alan Nixon. The journalist confirmed via his official Patreon (25 August) that the Cherries are keen to bring in extra attacking options with the Zambia international available after he previously saw a move to Goodison Park break down.

Alan Nixon also claims that Premier League side Everton are eyeing a move for Leicester striker Patson Daka. Daka has had a tough time at the King Power Stadium since his move from Red Bull Salzburg in June 2021 and he scored just four goals and provided four assists in 36 appearances in all competitions last season, with many of his minutes coming from the bench.

However, Alan Nixon reported this weekend that while Preston have been given the green light to complete a loan move for Cannon, Italian side Sampdoria could still make a late £8m bid for a permanent deal

Fulham are ready to pay £7million to sign Everton attacker Demarai Gray this summer, according to Alan Nixon. The newspaper journalist reported on his Patreon on 23 July that the Cottagers are willing to make their move as they look to snatch the Jamaican international.

Jordan Pickford to now jump at chance to quit Everton as £30m exit development emerges​

Jordan Pickford “would jump at the chance” to quit Everton to join Manchester United this summer, according to Alan Nixon.

The newspaper journalist reported on his Patreon account on Sunday (11 June) that Man United want to sign Pickford, 29, regardless of whether David De Gea leaves or not.

Just a few stories I found from last summer.

The man is NOT a good source and never has been.
United just posted a los of 150 million, I don't think they are currently in a position to be splashing cash.

Does anyone advise Moshiri or does he just do his own thing? Even if 777 manage to find the money to do the deal Moshiri must know there is every chance the PL will not approve, so why continue on this endless road to nowhere? Or is Moshiri completely thick?

the-office-kevin-malone.gif

Does anyone advise Moshiri or does he just do his own thing? Even if 777 manage to find the money to do the deal Moshiri must know there is every chance the PL will not approve, so why continue on this endless road to nowhere? Or is Moshiri completely thick?
Probably listening to his mate Kia Joorabchian again

Some fella that used to do some paperwork in America, now a used car salesman.

In 1996, Kevin was named the Assistant General Manager of the Baltimore Orioles and helped assemble a club that advanced to the American League Championships in both 1996 and 1997. Kevin retired in 2001 from Major League Baseball after three years as Executive Vice President and General Manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Since retiring, Kevin worked for Fox Sports (Baseball Analyst) and ESPN’s Baseball Tonight (Trade Analyst).

After three years of serving at The Master’s College in Los Angeles, Kevin in 2005 began a start-up business venture as an owner of the new Mercedes-Benz of Valencia.

I reckon you have more chance of taking us over.
It’s such a random, off the wall name…it’s so unbelievable it almost must be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back