777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trouble is unless there is anything to disqualify them they can not reject them, which is what has led us to this exact point.

The PL have been stalling 777 with proof of purchase, if the PL could reject them they would have by now but by their rules they can`t.
It's honestly the most ridiculous thing that they can't reject them lol who decided that was a good rule?

I’ll update here if I do eventually start discussing with Deloitte. Non-confidential information only of course.
Ooh get you with your mm's, I've just spoke to my mate Barry in Goldman's and he's going to keep an eye out too, I'll update the thread asap!

This is old news. They were asked to do this in 2022 and had zero interest. I know guys who had insight into it and mentioned it here back then.

A lot has changed since then. I guess the price has reduced and the stadium completion coats must now be known. No harm in checking people's positions as it stands.

Ernst Stavro Blofeld could be an option.

I wouldn't be against this. A shark tank with laser beams strapped to their heads will help focus the minds of players and managers into better performance and in contract negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back