777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We wanted for nothing with Usmanov's wallet prior to the Ukraine War, then the taps were turned off not by choice but by force of western sanctions.

Have some self respect my friend & educate yourself. Stop listening to the voices on 'ere and wider social media who do not understand concepts of business nor geopolitics.

I am not on this platform much at present due to other social media commitments taking up most of my free time, however once you have cleared your mind I would be more than content with a message from yourself outlining any changes in your thought process since our discussion today in which I will get back to you whenever I next can mate.

Prior to the Ukraine war we spent £1.7m in the summer 2021 transfer window, as you were always so keen to remind people.

🐍 🐍 🐍

Prior to the Ukraine war we spent £1.7m in the summer 2021 transfer window, as you were always so keen to remind people.

🐍 🐍 🐍
We also breached FFP for that season, were coming out of the pandemic and starting to build the stadium, money was and had to be used elsewhere.

This is the thing- in the unlikely event 777 could suddenly meet the PL’s four conditions are the league really going to wave them through while players at other clubs aren’t even getting paid? But the flip side is… if the economic conditions are met do they have the means to stop them within their statutes?

Surely common sense must prevail.
Ah, that old chestnut. You'd like to think someone might hammer that into the head of someone eventually.

Dear supporters of Everton;

I am a Standard Liege fan. We are in grieve. Because of the things that came clear this week. 777 is a fraud. They are using a Ponzi-scheme to deceive everybody.

Our beautiful club is fighting for its survival now. Players have been told this morning that there's no more money for wages.

You can find a lot of information on rtbf.be ldh.be sasha tavolieri twitter kevin sauvage twitter. It's mainly in French

777 used the insurance money from Americans to buy clubs, like a Ponzi-scheme they transferred money and now the cash flow has gone.

Save yourself before it's too late. Walk away from 777.

Because 777 didn't fully pay our previous chairman, he sued them for Belgian court. He wants to freeze the assets of 777 in the club. That can be our survival because we have local investors standing by to save us.

What a mess guys. Best of luck! Greetings from Belgium!

Even though its ended on a sour note, financially we've never wanted for anything under Moshiri/Usmanov.

£500m+ for players
World class stadium being pretty much paid for by Usmanovs companies.

The Ukraine war sadly put an end to that. A lot of the Sir Farhad haters are going to be in for a shock when 777 take over. Be like going from eating fillet steak to a Mcdonalds happy meal.
But it will be Sir Farhad who makes that happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back