777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like most I have absolutely no idea what’s going on here but it’s pretty much the weirdest set of circumstances around a takeover you could imagine . If you’d stuck this in a script for that Dream Team on sky they’d have knocked it back as too unbelievable and stuck with the ghost of carl fletcher storyline .

People speculating about usmanov are doing so , I believe , because they’re trying to make sense of this chaos

Think it’s fair to say 777 aren’t having a brilliant week

“According to an official club communiqué, Red Star FC manager Habib Beye will depart the club after choosing not to extend his contract following promotion to Ligue 2 as champions of France’s third tier. RMC Sport journalist Fabrice Hawkins reports that his departure was motivated by uncertainty over the club’s project, as owners 777 Partners become the subject of a major fraud claim in the United States.”

Sunday, Monday…

It sounds strange but credits also to the Premier League board who has literally smoked out 777. They challenged them to the limit and now all comes clear.

I wonder if they know this at Hertha Berlin, Vasco da Gama, Sevilla and Genua.

777 bought Standard Liege at 100 %, other club they have a share. That might make a difference.
It’s genuinely scary what would be going on now if the PL had just held their noses and waved 777 through.

As much of a mess as they’ve made on other matters when it comes to this they’ve done more to safeguard the club than our esteemed owner has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back