777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he honestly thinks its possible, so do I, just not as strongly as he does.

Everybody assumes that when 777 is binned that people will be kicking the door down to step in and they might, but, realistically most sensible investors are waiting for us to be dead, IMO.

There has to be SOMEONE who'll take a punt when you factor in the top flight status and the new ground?

I'm not saying there'll be a stampede of potential suitors or anything, but one or two at least right?

Maybe not. Maybe we really ARE that damaged a "brand" that no one even remotely reasonable is going to touch us now?

The secured creditors control everything if we breach the terms of our loans, they have all of the leverage and the directors should really be running the company now in the best interests of creditors rather than shareholders if our financial situation is that bad otherwise they run the rishi of being in breach of their director's duties and open themselves up to criminal and civil liability (the advisor we called in will be advising the directors on those matters). I'm a finance partner at a global law firm.
Appreciated
My point still stands
It can only happen if Moshiri let's it happen.

There has to be SOMEONE who'll take a punt when you factor in the top flight status and the new ground?

I'm not saying there'll be a stampede of potential suitors or anything, but one or two at least right?

Maybe not. Maybe we really ARE that damaged a "brand" that no one even remotely reasonable is going to touch us now?
Its not about the brand, its more about the huge and currently very crippling debts.

Sure they are all for the Stadium which cost 800million, but whoever takes over next needs to deal with that and its a monster.

Who says it cant be added this season? PL rule book doest seem to say there is a cut off date for entering administration and when sanction will apply. The way i read it is go into administration and get an immediate sanction, appeal if you like.

How do you know what Moshiri will do? If he goes into Administation he wont have much choice.

At least 6 people on the current poll and 30 on the previous one.....
The date passed in March mate.
Withdrawal of the appeal agst the 2 points deduction just reinforces that.

Only he knows and he is the only one that is in control of if the situation regarding administration.

The date passed in March mate.
Withdrawal of the appeal agst the 2 points deduction just reinforces that.

Only he knows and he is the only one that is in control of if the situation regarding administration.
Im not sure that Moshiri has any control of this situation......if some of our crediyors start asking for money back or debts fall due and there is none to pay them....then he has options are extremely limited. 1. Wind up the club and it goes liquidation, out of legal existence 2. Go into administration to protect against it. That is not what i call any sense of control, unless you mean he can control it by piling in all his own money into the bottomless pit....

Some excellent discussion about our situation on X. It really is a reliable place for up to date info.

IMG_1055.webp

Im not sure that Moshiri has any control of this situation......if some of our crediyors start asking for money back or debts fall due and there is none to pay them....then he has options are extremely limited. 1. Wind up the club and it goes liquidation, out of legal existence 2. Go into administration to protect against it. That is not what i call any sense of control, unless you mean he can control it by piling in all his own money into the bottomless pit....
Not sure you are getting this mate.

If the 777 deal goes belly up and the bills & creditors don't get paid then Moshiri has to act .
Either he does the right thing ( as he said he'll continue to fund it) , or he backtracks and doesn't pay up. He will bare the consequences either way.

Again he is the ONLY person in control of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back