777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
McNeil should definitely play central more if you're playing 4-4-1-1 / 4-2-3-1 - he has that in his locker and allows a more natural 'winger' to play outwide.

He played in central midfield throughout his youth career @ Burnley, just moved to left midfield (which not many teams use these days) when he got into the first team.

I cannot say further but I am involved in discussions. The biggest challenge is now getting over someone who is interested at the equity component of the business rather than the debt. There is enough collaterals to structure the debt part of this deal - pretty much like a standard credit investment really pledged against assets like the stadium which Everton will own a 100% of. Without owning the equity and paying off Moshiri we'll just drown in one toxic debt after another lent to us by these alternative credit managers.

Quite where that situation sits is something of a grey area. Multiple sources the ECHO has spoken to have said that Moshiri has moved on from 777 and pivoted to a search for other potential suitors, but due to potential contractual obligations that still exist has not made a public declaration to that effect.

I mean, the plus is 150m would probably get us to the stadium both in terms of construction and funding the club.

But adding to the pile of debt would surely significant deals with the existing creditors? Wouldn’t it almost require MSP to take up their equity in lieu of their repayment?

Just depends on where the debt sits, I would assume behind MSP and RMF at the very least. If I'm one of those guys, I'm happy that 150MM is behind my money.

My brother, there is as much chance of Kylian Mbappe and the Archduke Franz Ferdinand playing up front for us next season as there is of 777 being our owners.

While overall i agree, as they never had the funds and are unravelling.

A chilling thought hit me earlier........

Lets look at the conditions:

Money to get us to the end of the season - that's on Sunday - Check.

Pay the MSP loan - if the finance offer this morning is taken out and that loan is repayed - is that a Check....

Funds to show they can complete the new stadium - ..................................

While overall i agree, as they never had the funds and are unravelling.

A chilling thought hit me earlier........

Lets look at the conditions - money to get us to the end of the season - that's on Sunday - Check.

Pay the MSP loan - if the finance this morning is taken out and that loan is repayed - is that a Check.

Funds to show they can complete the new stadium - ..................................
777 isn’t even being run by 777 any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back