777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mosh is more than a bit odd. Giving 777 a further two or three weeks to complete the deal. Why would you do that. Mosh is clearly not an idiot, you cannot build to a billionaire being stupid so what in gods name is going on !!

Doesn’t bode well. We need a proper run at the transfer window knowing what the situation is

I personally do not believe in any credible link between 777 & Mr Usmanov, however I am not involved with either party so I leave that out there for discussion purposes.

Realistically speaking, there is no one who wants to buy the club at a price required to seal a deal other than 777 who appear to be in a wee bit of financial trouble themselves.

From a business perspective, few PL clubs are worth purchasing currently. Most are operating at a loss, the leagues administrators are now taking "FFP" more seriously with the independent regulation spectre looming prominently over Premier League HQ. You also have the threat of an ESL and the bigger clubs going and taking the TV money with them at any time likely in the back of potential investors minds, something which would see their share value plummet almost instantaneously.

The above is not taking into account the worsening global economy & war in Ukraine.

The gold rush days are over.
I don't think anyone really knows where the 777 money is coming from (perhaps even 777). If the Usmanov conspiracy plot is true it would make sense as he would be paying himself to buy the club he owns which would be a nil sum game. It would alos expliain Moshiri's desire to keep extending the deadline and not look for an alternate buyer.

I don't think anyone really knows where the 777 money is coming from (perhaps even 777). If the Usmanov conspiracy plot is true it would make sense as he would be paying himself to buy the club he owns which would be a nil sum game. It would alos expliain Moshiri's desire to keep extending the deadline and not look for an alternate buyer.
It'd make no sense to anyone else - authoritaties will be looking for this sort of thing considering Moshiri's connections. Everton would be immediately relegated, 777's board would be immediately off to an American prison.

If Usmanov owned the club and there was a paper trail to prove it, we'd have been sent down in 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back