777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this. His last sentences sum it up
“I suspect that the problem with Everton is it won’t be available by the time we would be ready for it. You can’t own two clubs in one league and we’re not going to rush the situation at Palace, no matter how good another opportunity looks.”

He won't be our saviour anytime soon, but it suggests that he expects someone else will be in a better place and will be ready to buy is.
Its good to see that people who are currently investing in clubs are of this opinion. There will be others.

No its good news overall.

Shows that people are pondering us.
Yup. If his team have been looking at it, and speaking to some of the stakeholders, and he still views it as a great opportunity, the the nuclear option would seem to be a lot further away than has been touted by those that supposedly single handedly saved the club by personally stopping 777 (assuming Mosh doesn’t demand £4billion, and when he doesn’t get it just craters the whole club out of spite).

Well hope you've enjoyed the last hour, bit of hope and all but a cursory Google search just brought this up.

I mean....

Well hope you've enjoyed the last hour, bit of hope and all but a cursory Google search just brought this up.

I mean....
He's called out potential corruption, I don't mind that at all

Yup. If his team have been looking at it, and speaking to some of the stakeholders, and he still views it as a great opportunity, the the nuclear option would seem to be a lot further away than has been touted by those that supposedly single handedly saved the club by personally stopping 777 (assuming Mosh doesn’t demand £4billion, and when he doesn’t get it just craters the whole club out of spite).
The other thing it makes clear is just HOW quietly business like this is conducted, he's said he's had ongoing conversations and it's unlikely that's just been in the last day or two, but other than one guy on Twitter it's been quiet until he broke the silence himself.

So the people saying "there are no other bidders" simply mean there are none THEY KNOW OF. There could be significant interest and no one would necessarily know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back