777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever "interested parties" go the media it's always a red-flag.

Also, Steve Parish is arguably the best executive in English football. He hasn't let Textor have any say in the football operations at Palace. Surely there's a reason for that.

I'm hoping there's others who are talking to Moshiri.
Steve Parish is a perma tanned worm who suckles on the breast of Richard Masters.

He maintains that stance.

This looks very ON.

This tweet makes zero sense.
How does expressing an interest in buying in to Everton weaken his negotiating strength re. selling his shares in Palace?
If anything he's using the media to establish the fact that his stake is for sale and he's serious about offers because there's another project he's interested in.
I just don't understand where Esk is coming from 99% of the time.

How does expressing an interest in buying in to Everton weaken his negotiating strength re. selling his shares in Palace?
If anything he's using the media to establish the fact that his stake is for sale and he's serious about offers because there's another project he's interested in.
I can't for the life of me work out why he thinks Textor HAS declared an interest?

Think he trying to imply that by announcing to the media that he is looking to sell, that he will get low balled from people. But as you say, how can he sell his shares if no one knows they are for sale haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back