777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if I went to Qatar and picketed for a day I could probably find a buyer
If your finding a buyer skills are as bad as your financial calculation posts you’d return with the only Qatari royal family so skint they’d be applying for universal credit the day you arrived back

If your finding a buyer skills are as bad as your financial calculation posts you’d return with the only Qatari royal family so skint they’d be applying for universal credit the day you arrived back
Yawn 🥱

you should read this before spouting crap or is the director of football also making up the numbers

Times up ?

Come forward the next hedgefund investment gambling rogues.

There are people in it that aren’t the next hedge fund or gambling rogues. There are people who are lifelong Toffee fans trying to make it work. Trust me mate, there’s a lot of positive developments behind the scenes that aren’t reported at this juncture. There is true hope to be had yet.

And if it happens I’ll be sure to name the investment vehicle “GrandOldTeam”

There are people in it that aren’t the next hedge fund or gambling rogues. There are people who are lifelong Toffee fans trying to make it work. Trust me mate, there’s a lot of positive developments behind the scenes that aren’t reported at this juncture. There is true hope to be had yet.

And if it happens I’ll be sure to name the investment vehicle “GrandOldTeam”
Right oh

1000049327.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back