777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
WTF??????????????????????????????????
Basically admitted to doing something illegal and I get a warning for using censored swear words, putting in #'s in the middle of the word F##K.. bet I get another warning.
1717275284040.webp

Right so catching up here Bobble’s mate’s sister is a vet and every Saturday morning she finds the team sheet up a cow’s bum but nobody knows who puts it there and Andy C has (but to be clear DEFINITELY HASN’T) hired a PI to find out who puts the team news up a cow. My money’s on Colleen Rooney (but to be clear it DEFINITELY ISN’T).

Have I missed anything else?

Right so catching up here Bobble’s mate’s sister is a vet and every Saturday morning she finds the team sheet up a cow’s bum but nobody knows who puts it there and Andy C has (but to be clear DEFINITELY HASN’T) hired a PI to find out who puts the team news up a cow. My money’s on Colleen Rooney (but to be clear it DEFINITELY ISN’T).

Trying to have a serious discussion here, mate.

I had a bad email address and inadvertently attacked the mod when helping me out.

Vardy's phone...
1717275955706.webp

You missed the Private Eye who definitely wasn’t hired.
And 777 Partners exclusivity has expired apparently but that’s very much secondary to the main event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back