777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They want me to pay because it's their clients image that a member shared on here.

I told them I'm from Kirkby and even though I'm 5ft3 I'm well 'ard and that Andy would snitch if they didn't sod off.

Fingers crossed.

Hang on so if you have someone as a client then nobody is allowed to print pictures of them?

How is the paparazzi getting around this?

The day we finally rid ourselves from the filth that's been strangling us for the last 8 - 9 months.
not really how I expected it to go down on here.. Or I just missed the big show..

But Rooney has been in the papers a million times, why isn't everyone getting sued?
I believe the issue comes about when the subject owns the pics because they have set up the photographer. They then licence the images, and then the law is involved with intellectual (haha) property. I aint no legal type, so that's all conjecture...

The more pertinent question is how did they know the picture was on the forum from over 10 years ago... it's almost like someone snitched...

They'll have a bot doing regular reverse image searches.

Without going into too much detail, a copyrighted pic of mine was lifted from the internet years ago and I occassionally did reverse searches of it and then asked sites to remove it or pay a fee. Using a bot makes it easier, but the principle's the same.

Without going into too much detail, a copyrighted pic of mine was lifted from the internet years ago and I occassionally did reverse searches of it and then asked sites to remove it or pay a fee. Using a bot makes it easier, but the principle's the same.
How good was it at picking up grafted on dildo's?

You make a joke and someone actually explains the process... this forum is going downhill ...😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back