777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As has been said it’s money to keep the club running. Cash flow, which is something we didn’t have in the summer because Moshiri pulled the plug. Currently it’s the only way they can put money into the club.

Just want the deal done now so can move on and hopefully start moving in the right direction. Is questions about them but going nowhere with this current board and owner who wants out.

I doubt they’ll be paid before the other two. But the interest will accrue…the credit card analogy above is a good one.
So whether or not the deal goes through, 777 still get to make a buck off of us. 🙄

I hope the last game at Goodison before we are liquidated that Bill walks out and sings Frank Sinatra's hitsong " My Way "
Not the Sinatra version... The snidey, snotty Sid Vicious version, which would be more befitting!

Got laughed at, at an away when I said the Russian sanctions would absolutely destroy us.

Lo and behold, here we are… cusp of administration, jumping into bed with owners who are beyond dodgy.

As others have said, it’ll buy us time, but how much time. I’ll be bold, which I hope I’m wrong in, but we’re staring down the barrel of being the next Portsmouth here.

Desperate times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back