777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance there could some serious money investor behind the 777 takeover? To me it feels like we have dug ourselves into a financial hole we have no chance of getting out of

I understand your principle of it, but if they’re asking for €5m, how are they keeping us afloat?

We’re already on the cusp, where are they getting the money to fund us? I also am aware of their own personal wealth, unfortunately it doesn’t translate to funding their sides.
I still hope that they have got another partner added in who will help with the money side as alot of people have said the same as you.
Fair enough
But I would also look at the fact that among financial commentators they are held in very low regard.
Are apparently already , ‘persons of interest ‘ in their homeland.
Are noted for their failure to make payments due , in one case causing an airline to have three passenger jets repossessed.
They are sharp practioners and junk bond salesmen whose self declared primary objective is to make as much money out of the clubs and their supporters as they can , while offering next to nothing in investment.
I remain convinced their arrival will be the death knell of our club.
Yeah only time will tell i only hope can be a good thing becuase this fan base needs some sort of good luck and to enjoy watching the team again.

What price we sell Bramley Moore and the club rent it?

Benefit of new stadium could end up entirely for the loan sharks.

Wouldn't be great but not the end of the world. As long as we earn more money than the repayment we are still up on the deal. Even if it worked out to the same income as what we get now with Goodison after the rent, which would you prefer, stay at Goodison with the bad views or at least look like we are trying to be a modern club not stuck in the early 20th century?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back