Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi will not sell Spurs - so we have a chance?

You cant buy what isnt up for sale and I doubt Spurs will be sold anytime soon.

Realistically I would say only Everton or Wolves are PL clubs that are likely open to either large investment or a sale.

The scab 6 are likely waiting for the super league to happen or something involving the Saudi League before cashing in their chips.

Even if you take the blue tinted specs off Everton are a good club to buy - 53k stadium on the verge of completion, decent profile on the world stage, good sized fanbase in a big renowned city. Potential for an underdog story like with Man City.

Realistically I would say only Everton or Wolves are PL clubs that are likely open to either large investment or a sale.

The scab 6 are likely waiting for the super league to happen or something involving the Saudi League before cashing in their chips.

Even if you take the blue tinted specs off Everton are a good club to buy - 53k stadium on the verge of completion, decent profile on the world stage, good sized fanbase in a big renowned city. Potential for an underdog story like with Man City.
Would be great like. It’s Everton tho so we will end up with these 777 clowns.

I wouldn't say that is a bad idea 😂, the other thing is it would cost him a lot less to buy us and service the debt and pay for the rest of the stadium maybe close to 1.5billion if that, much better than 10billion plus debt that Man Utd want
They also need a new stadium or major redevelopment so that is another 1bn +. Spurs would be considered a good acquisition. All infrastructure is in place

West Ham

Possibly mate - but are they open to a sale ?

When you look at most club sales its often when the clubs in a mess - City sold when their Thai owner had his assets frozen by the Thai govt, Newcastle when Ashleys business was hit by the pandemic, RS when Hicks/Gilette nearly ran them into administration, Sunderland/Villa both when relegated, Chelsea with Abramavich being chased by the Govt.

Not often you see a PL club sold when its having a good spell as often the owners are happy to sit and gamble on the value increasing further. The TV deals are only going to get bigger and WHU have a decent chance of fighting for top 4 this season with Newcastle/Chelsea/Utd not dominant.

Our only issue is if Moshiri is looking just for investment or if he's open to a full sale. If he's open to a full sale we have as much chance as anyone of a big takeover.

Wonder if I sent a begging letter to him 😂

Got our local negotiator on it already.
IMG_4697.webp

Foe me, it's more likely a new broadcasting deal and not a super league, that will stop the big clubs from selling up.

Wholly convinced the Apple deal with the MLS is a trial run for the way the Premier league will go. Streaming deal to replace sky, maybe in partnership with Amazon or Apple.

Possibly mate - but are they open to a sale ?

When you look at most club sales its often when the clubs in a mess - City sold when their Thai owner had his assets frozen by the Thai govt, Newcastle when Ashleys business was hit by the pandemic, RS when Hicks/Gilette nearly ran them into administration, Sunderland/Villa both when relegated, Chelsea with Abramavich being chased by the Govt.

Not often you see a PL club sold when its having a good spell as often the owners are happy to sit and gamble on the value increasing further. The TV deals are only going to get bigger and WHU have a decent chance of fighting for top 4 this season with Newcastle/Chelsea/Utd not dominant.

Our only issue is if Moshiri is looking just for investment or if he's open to a full sale. If he's open to a full sale we have as much chance as anyone of a big takeover.

It’s been reported that it’s West Ham but let’s see what happens, is Morshiri willing to sell the club or just some shares ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back