777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're koppites. It's the unsures that are loons.
It depends when they voted, surely? If for example, you knew nothing about 777, before the “knowledgeable ones” posted in this thread, to be unsure was tantamount to “no, but” given it is Everton at stake and the Moshabilly debacle could come to an end?

Be kinder, sir! Yes I was unsure.

I'm hoping 777 are going to build a football team group similar to the city group.. Seeing as they hired last year the fella that built the city group for 10 years!

Everton and Sevilla at the top. The others are feeders and part of the scouting network. We send players out on loan to them etc etc..

But being Everton, that won't happen.
All the good players should flow through to Everton.

A 10M player in say Belgium becomes a 30M player (at least) in England if performs as well.

The Prem is the richest league so if you're in it for the money this is where you want your best assets.

Still confused what their strategy is with owning various European clubs.
If they had any intention for any of Liege, Us or Seville etc to do well we could very well end up in the same European comp which isn’t allowed is it?
So what’s their plan? Have them all finishing securely outside European spots? Have certain clubs finish in certain places and act as feeder clubs?
Is Wander getting himself elected to board of the European Clubs association to influence stuff like that?
Is he anticipating a super league so at least one club will be their marque one and the others feeder clubs?
Seems odd to be collecting all these European clubs with the status quo as it is.

I'm hoping 777 are going to build a football team group similar to the city group.. Seeing as they hired last year the fella that built the city group for 10 years!

Everton and Sevilla at the top. The others are feeders and part of the scouting network. We send players out on loan to them etc etc..

But being Everton, that won't happen.
Sevilla they have a tiny stake so I doubt they’d be a high priority for them as they’ll have little say in players moving in or out etc.

If they had any intention for any of Liege, Us or Seville etc to do well we could very well end up in the same European comp which isn’t allowed is it?
So what’s their plan? Have them all finishing securely outside European spots? Have certain clubs finish in certain places and act as feeder clubs?
Is Wander getting himself elected to board of the European Clubs association to influence stuff like that?
Is he anticipating a super league so at least one club will be their marque one and the others feeder clubs?
Seems odd to be collecting all these European clubs with the status quo as it is.
Brighton found a workaround to play in the same competition as USG this season, the RB clubs have played each other in Europe. More and more clubs like Chelsea and even Bournemouth are getting involved in multi club ownership and if clubs want to do it ultimately UEFA will just have to allow it albeit with safeguards.

Brighton found a workaround to play in the same competition as USG this season, the RB clubs have played each other in Europe. More and more clubs like Chelsea and even Bournemouth are getting involved in multi club ownership and if clubs want to do it ultimately UEFA will just have to allow it albeit with safeguards.
couple of interesting articles on both instances here…
Edit athletic link is blacklisted
https_://theathletic.com/4271536/2023/03/10/brighton-europe-tony-bloom/?amp=

Guess it’s not that difficult to circumnavigate after all, although appears to be something Eufa are supposedly cracking down on 🤷🏻‍♂️

They have admitted multiclub ownership is about diversifying their exposure to risk.
Screenshot_20230915_180842_Chrome.webp

On a side note, all this talk from 777 of “buying insurance” from your football team…. There’s no way on earth I’d insure my home under this club given how cursed it is. Probably get a letter stating “Everton that” and a refusal to pay out
I expect that it is proposed that Everton will act as a broker rather than an insurer.
Your insurance broker does not provide cover he agrees a policy for you with an insurance firm.

It won't be Everton (I expect) that will provide the cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back