Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So would you lot accept Qatari ownership or not? Over on the Newcastle thread there's none stop bickering about sportswashing and human rights.
Thats a fair question.
I dont think the Qataris are quite as bad as SA in terms of human rights abuses.
I'm also not sure that this is a sovereign wealth fund (could be wrong)
But it's definitely sports washing and I'm not a fan of that.
But I'd see this as being closer to what City have in terms of ownership than Newcastle.
Either way, it's not going to happen.
Best we can hope for is mid table mediocrity as we navigate the choppy waters of a stadium move.

Sigh.
The flags don't get any redder than this.

"777 Partners missed payroll of their own employees in July."
No agenda here I'm sure :

F8pdt0iaUAAl1er

Farhad touted the club to the Qataris back in January iirc but they were focused on Man.U.

I do think the Quataris will buy a Premier League club and there is a British-Iranian fella selling one at the minute. It would not surprise me if this story gathers momentum.

Norwich did it, raised £5mill, and then repaid it when they got promoted
The Genoa training station is largely involved in youth team football. The gave fair interest prices of those Canaries, but why does our bond have above standard rates and a disclaimer about the 'market investment'
Finally, Norwich is not comparably us, neither is their owners or ours (impending).

Farhad touted the club to the Qataris back in January iirc but they were focused on Man.U.

I do think the Quataris will buy a Premier League club and there is a British-Iranian fella selling one at the minute. It would not surprise me if this story gathers momentum.

Sheik Jizz is reportedly looking at Spurs

Guess it just shows where we are at

You cant compare the Qataris with the Saudis, they are nothing alike.
aren’t they pretty much every Middle Eastern designated terror organisations bankers?

I mean it’s still a maybe from me like as far as giving us billion of their filthy cash but 🤷🏻‍♂️

The Genoa training station is largely involved in youth team football. The gave fair interest prices of those Canaries, but why does our bond have above standard rates and a disclaimer about the 'market investment'
Finally, Norwich is not comparably us, neither is their owners or ours (impending).

How aren't they comparable?

Norwich set up a fan bond via Tiofsy for £5mill for youth facilities. Built it, got promoted, paid it back when they got promoted.

QPR did the same in 2021. Raised £7mill in 10 days. Fancy if a bigger club did the same? If you're a tight arse (which 777 are) you'd do it

I've no idea about the reason for the higher percentage the Genoa one...but Tiofsy is mainly an Italian-led company. So unsure what they're trying to do from that angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back