777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuine question- is “Paul Brown” actually a pseudonym for The Esk? The two seem to have the same agenda.

This article reads like an Esk blog and even recites some of his tweets almost word for word despite him not being credited. I’m no longer sure they’re different people.

Genuine question- is “Paul Brown” actually a pseudonym for The Esk? The two seem to have the same agenda.

This article reads like an Esk blog and even recites some of his tweets almost word for word despite him not being credited. I’m no longer sure they’re different people.

I can't be bothered to read all of that. But Josh Wander has grounds to sue for slander just for showing that picture of him without a baseball cap.

Are we genuinely in over £1bn worth of debt? I know it wasn’t good but didn’t realise it was that much.

Are we genuinely in over £1bn worth of debt? I know it wasn’t good but didn’t realise it was that much.
Think half of it is Moshiri, not sure what the position is with that post takeover.

We are heavily in debt but then I suppose we always were going to be after building the stadium.

There’s a lot of doom and gloom about the debt but the assets are always ignored- when you take out a mortgage you’re heavily in debt but it’s not a terrifying thing because it’s matched to the asset you own, the property. To some extent that’s also the case here, and I think there’s an element of agenda driven scaremongering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back