777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
….ah, so you’re saying 777 are now running the show and have brought in new caterers? 777 is a done deal? Ffs, Matty, I’m on my 2nd rum after a load of Aussie Whites.
Aussie whites , oh I loved Yeates's back in the day. Into the Mardi half pished and not paying their exorbitant prices for too many beers. Aussie whites I love it. Save a schooner for me mate.

He’s like Ted Rodger’s in 321

”you said catering, catering sounds a bit like Kettering, which is also a city in the US where former New York Giants cheer leader Britney Hope was born. Of course, she had orange skin. What else is orange? Of course! Josh Wander’s suit in Jail! You’ve just won Dusty Bin!”

Aussie whites , oh I loved Yeates's back in the day. Into the Mardi half pished and not paying their exorbitant prices for too many beers. Aussie whites I love it. Save a schooner for me mate.

IMG_7691.webp

……it’s so hard to find these days but I’ve just found a rare supply and topped up. Probably the last we’ll see and much needed with our club.

View attachment 242889

……it’s so hard to find these days but I’ve just found a rare supply and topped up. Probably the last we’ll see and much needed with our club.
Aussie White, some evil terrorist organisation paid a mad scientist to produce a drink that got you ballooned, inflicted crippling hangovers and also gave you instant diabetes it was that sweet! The scientist being mad, he also designed it so that it could only be served in establishments that used sawdust to soak up the spew!

Aussie White, some evil terrorist organisation paid a mad scientist to produce a drink that got you ballooned, inflicted crippling hangovers and also gave you instant diabetes it was that sweet! The scientist being mad, he also designed it so that it could only be served in establishments that used sawdust to soak up the spew!
Is it that bad? I ordered a bottle the other day. I had read a few posters bang on about it on here and thought why not give it a try as a like a brandy now n then

Is it that bad? I ordered a bottle the other day. I had read a few posters bang on about it on here and thought why not give it a try as a like a brandy now n then
The stuff they used used to serve up in the Yates wine lodges was very sweet, too sweet for my taste. I had mates who loved it though and would often get wellied in the wine lodge in Dale street, they always had the most brutal heads the next day :)

The stuff they used used to serve up in the Yates wine lodges was very sweet, too sweet for my taste. I had mates who loved it though and would often get wellied in the wine lodge in Dale street, they always had the most brutal heads the next day :)
Many years ago me and my mates would get wrecked on Aussies and cans of Diamond White, it was like rocket fuel. Oh to be 50 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back