777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m struggling to digest how bad he was to the club. After hearing how charitable he was and all the amazing things he did for people behind the scenes without publishing it makes me think he was held by the balls by someone else. Possibly Green.
His ego , he had to remain in charge at Everton no matter what damage it done , that’s how he ended up involved with the likes of that parasite green

I’m struggling to digest how bad he was to the club. After hearing how charitable he was and all the amazing things he did for people behind the scenes without publishing it makes me think he was held by the balls by someone else. Possibly Green.
Maybe later on, but he was asset stripping to pay off debts he'd accrued long before Green was on the scene.

The first time he binned off AGMs was when he got in a tizzy after being questioned about unusually high 'other operating costs' in the accounts. It's highly likely his purchase of Everton was (mainly) a glazer style leveraged buy out and these costs where partially to pay that off. What little money he put in was borrowed from the Greggs whom he later stabbed in the back when they wanted a greater say in things over KD. They even offered to loan us the 30m but Bill being Bill fabricated his imaginary Russian investors and Fortrsss Sports fund and his grip tightened. Pretty sure this was when Green arrived in the shape of the Planet Hollywood baboon who's only achievement was presenting Rocky.

Bill Kenwright, (even his generous acts behind the scenes) had one goal, protect Bill Kenwrights image. A vain, old dame. Desperate for one final big production.

I'm delighted he's no longer around Everton, but I'm also pretty annoyed he slipped away before the fanbase full anger turned on him.

Utterly shameless. This today, is on him.

Maybe later on, but he was asset stripping to pay off debts he'd accrued long before Green was on the scene.

The first time he binned off AGMs was when he got in a tizzy after being questioned about unusually high 'other operating costs' in the accounts. It's highly likely his purchase of Everton was (mainly) a glazer style leveraged buy out and these costs where partially to pay that off. What little money he put in was borrowed from the Greggs whom he later stabbed in the back when they wanted a greater say in things over KD. They even offered to loan us the 30m but Bill being Bill fabricated his imaginary Russian investors and Fortrsss Sports fund and his grip tightened. Pretty sure this was when Green arrived in the shape of the Planet Hollywood baboon who's only achievement was presenting Rocky.

Bill Kenwright, (even his generous acts behind the scenes) had one goal, protect Bill Kenwrights image. A vain, old dame. Desperate for one final big production.

I'm delighted he's no longer around Everton, but I'm also pretty annoyed he slipped away before the fanbase full anger turned on him.

He knew how people felt about him , his sob letters to the fans confirmed that

Ken King of A-CAP, from his own mouth, is removing the loan facilities to 777 in 45-60 days, the esk was on a webinar with him. In the article below is the transcript and the audio recording.

I believe he was talking about their exposure to 777re wasn't he, not the whole 777 group? I think there's a subtle difference there. It will possibly be a different part of 777 that has loaned the money and I can't see him calling that loan in almost immediately after lending it out.

Debt ridden with an owner who wants hundreds of millions when we haven't been anywhere near Europe for years.

The debt doesn’t make any difference to a buyer, it would just be factored in to the valuation of the Club and would only reduce the current shareholders’ profit. That how people buy and sell mortgaged houses every day.

Best post on here full stop. I’ve been a member for over ten years. Well said.

I think being friends with that piece of filth green is a better indicator of who they truly are than attention acts of charity, usually with someone else's money

The debt doesn’t make any difference to a buyer, it would just be factored in to the valuation of the Club and would only reduce the current shareholders’ profit. That how people buy and sell mortgaged houses every day.
People don't buy a house and take on the previous owner's mortgage at a 15% interest rate though!

No, they instantly wipe out the debt with their own funding, so the current owners interest rate is irrelevant.
Yes but the current owner ports the mortgage, our new owners inherit the debt at 15% interest. To pay off a £550 million debt with a rate that high will probably cost £750 million

Yes but the current owner ports the mortgage, our new owners inherit the debt at 15% interest. To pay off a £550 million debt with a rate that high will probably cost £750 million
Not likely no. Maybe a buyer who doesn’t have cash and has no access to financing

Very few buyers can afford £300 of £400 million for the club and then be able to pay off the loans as well. They'll just inherit the repayments

They would have to borrow a huge amount and pay off those loans with a restructured debt.

Essentially instead of paying multiple loans at differing rates of interest it would be one huge loans at one rate of interest making it cheaper in the long run and affordable too.

I suspect the interest on those loans are killing the club if those loans are not turned into equity.

Very few buyers can afford £300 of £400 million for the club and then be able to pay off the loans as well. They'll just inherit the repayments
Yes, very few buyers can afford a premier league club

If a buyer comes in and can’t refinance a 15% loan, they shouldn’t be buying the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back