Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not all clued up in this business malarkey. But, wouldn't we be more attractive to potential buyers?
Administration is the most often the end mate and it can go on for years selling assets and paying off all the people in debt to it etc. It is horrible and I have never seen any business come back from administration. Very rare anyway. We would need another buyer before going into administration.

I don't see how it could be..

Administration is administration - at least if 777 had the wheel they'd make a better fist of things than Moshiri at this point so surely from that point of view the choice is obvious?

if this goes through we will be in debt to these chancers for ages

glazers but without the money

Administration is the most often the end mate and it can go on for years selling assets and paying off all the people in debt to it etc. It is horrible and I have never seen any business come back from administration. Very rare anyway. We would need another buyer before going into administration.
Cheers mate

Again, im not clued up at all with this kind of stuff.

I'm still weirdly hanging on to this bs rumour of an outside potential buyer. I dont know why I do it to myself, but the hope gives me some sort of hope

Which begs the question why is someone who claims to be a financial guru and wants only the best for Everton claiming publicly that he wants administration rather than a 777 takeover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back