777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current owner Farhad Moshiri is confident the deal will go through, but there are ongoing doubts about whether 777 will pass the Premier League’s owners and directors test. (Mirror 22 may)
Guys this can't be true. 777 are corrupt frauds who are using a Ponzi scheme. What's wrong with your previous owner?

He reminds me about this guy:

1716387376848.webp

An interesting graphic from Maguire, I’ve seen a few posts including our “football debt” in our list of problems but in fact we’re one of very few in the black on future instalments. A few clubs (Leeds in particular) have big problems coming down the road.

Still boggles my mind that the league wanted 17 points off us when clearly we've been looking at turning the ship around the past seasons while also building a billion pound stadium.

Current owner Farhad Moshiri is confident the deal will go through, but there are ongoing doubts about whether 777 will pass the Premier League’s owners and directors test. (Mirror 22 may)
Guys this can't be true. 777 are corrupt frauds who are using a Ponzi scheme. What's wrong with your previous owner?

View attachment 257849

Where did you get that info from though?

Everton have earned around £133million in prize money from their 2023-24 Premier League campaign, sources have told Football Insider.

Despite facing two points deductions throughout the season, the Merseyside club finished the season in 15th place

Everton have earned around £133million in prize money from their 2023-24 Premier League campaign, sources have told Football Insider.

Despite facing two points deductions throughout the season, the Merseyside club finished the season in 15th place

Each clubs gets 88m, equally, we should have got 18m for merit payment and 20m for being on the tele.

I make it around 126m.

View attachment 257849
Comical Ali, as he was called in our press because he was known as Chemical Ali for his use of chemical weapons.

He spat, "We will crush them" on live TV as American tanks rolled past him in the background on their way to McDonalds in Baghdad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back