777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who the hell cross-checks IPs?

giphy.gif

Can someone pls summraise the past 24 hours of this thread ?

Parasitic, multi-club ownership peddling, no mark 777 group have finally run out of road to purchase Everton with imaginary money.

Such is the state of euphoria @the sniderman has returned, thus triggering the rapture like moment of all banned accounts becoming reactivated.

In terrible awe of being found wanting in the eyes of the Mods @jinkyali has attempted to change his e-mail address linked to his account here.

The time of judgement approaches.

Right, there has been a lot of nonsense posted here and on social media today that I wish to address with FACTS not ill-informed gossip and innuendo.

A good while ago, I contacted the club in respect of an issue I had with El Bobble.

I wish to clarify for the record that NOBODY other than myself was party to making that contact, and that there was absolutely NO involvement of private investigators !!!

Any suggestion to the contrary of the above sentence is 100% wrong and therefore libellous !!!!!!!

I would further add that Bobble and I have spoken with each other by telephone today and exchanged a number of messages, and we are more than happy to consider the matter closed.

As a result of Bobble and myself being okay with one another, any further ill-informed comments on here will be liable for moderation.

@GrandOldTeam @Groucho @RAFUH @Dylan

Without issue with your statement and being glad it is settled however I'm not sure why ill informed posts should be liable for moderation just because it involves yourself.

Right, there has been a lot of nonsense posted here and on social media today that I wish to address with FACTS not ill-informed gossip and innuendo.

A good while ago, I contacted the club in respect of an issue I had with El Bobble.

I wish to clarify for the record that NOBODY other than myself was party to making that contact, and that there was absolutely NO involvement of private investigators !!!

Any suggestion to the contrary of the above sentence is 100% wrong and therefore libellous !!!!!!!

I would further add that Bobble and I have spoken with each other by telephone today and exchanged a number of messages, and we are more than happy to consider the matter closed.

As a result of Bobble and myself being okay with one another, any further ill-informed comments on here will be liable for moderation.

@GrandOldTeam @Groucho @RAFUH @Dylan
Reporting someone to the club 😂😂😂

Sorry Andy but that tickled me 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.