7th lads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt be the end of the world, as EL aint worth a jot financially and just tires our players legs out

Didn't realize that, nice.
a win tonight and v man utd would have confirmed europa at worst-and europa still might be the worst as we are by no means out of the champions league race just yet,proved again the prem league has scores that you dont expect

48632687.jpg

Let's remember United have been pretty crap at times this season. 5th at least for me, we could well drop points but it's still a pretty big gap to Spurs and United.

I love these people who say they dont want europa,you get europa for winning the fa cup-its like saying we dont want to win the fa cup--which means we might as well not take part lol-europa if some like it or not shows that we have improved,i am more than happy to have europa myself,if we get 4th it would be unreal,but im not complaining over europa

I love these people who say they dont want europa,you get europa for winning the fa cup-its like saying we dont want to win the fa cup--which means we might as well not take part lol-europa if some like it or not shows that we have improved,i am more than happy to have europa myself,if we get 4th it would be unreal,but im not complaining over europa

I would like it for selfish reason of course. I'd love seeing us playing in Europe. Just don't think it benefits us (enough) in terms of finances, exposure, etc. compared to the extra load involved. I know I'm in the minority in my thinking but that's still my opinion.

Nails it

Increased exposure, which is key in the modern day era where people think Chelsea and Man City are bigger than Everton, European nights under the floodlights, and how exciting would it be if we got to the semis or beyond? I'm pretty there would be no shortage of people wanting tickets if we were playing someone like Inter Milan in a Europa League semi final

Status
Not open for further replies.