Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

A Disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this day and age you can't say or do anything in case it offends someone. I'm 6'1'' , and the way it's going I won't be allowed out in case I offend shortarses :blink:

Very true.
Some people are only happy when they find a cause to moan about. It makes them feel important, that they (think) they are doing good. When all they are doing is making people miserable, and making it harder for people to live a "normal" life.

being totally serious i knew i could post this that i found on here because as total football fans we can relate to this stupid stupid stupid ruleling that this cant be dont on someones last wishes.

i was really annoyed about this because its a case of someone just sat there not wanting to offend anyone so they make a PATHETIC excuse and stop this poor family doing what they might have organised for maybe years.

forget the ones who have to look at the headstone think of them poor people that have been denied there loved ones wishes for what they want on there headstone.

im thinking of starting some sort of petition about this because i feel really strong about it - any advice greatly recieved (y)

i'd imagine if my grandfather was buried next to a united headstone it would cause a lot of entertainment amongst my family. along the lines of them both fighting about footy and keeping each other company.

In this day and age you can't say or do anything in case it offends someone. I'm 6'1'' , and the way it's going I won't be allowed out in case I offend shortarses :blink:

You already offend me with your tallness, how very dare you!:)

Daft, daft, daft ruling. Inexplicable really, that they would and could deny someone their last wishes in order to avoid any possible offence.

I was at my grandfather's burial last year, walking out of the cemetary I saw two separate graves that had the red badge displayed fairly prominently. I didn't for a moment think "How dare they!? I am so offended!", I looked at their dates and I wondered what happened to those two young men who were so similar but also opposite to me.

What are they going to do, start driving around every cemetary in the country hacking club crests off all the headstones? This is where political correctness, the most primitive notion of the twentieth century, has gotten us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back