A first for me

Coming home on Turkish airlines last night, I got to watch the mighty white socks on a real aeroplane liiive, at 2am-ish (due to time difference).
Everyone was giving it zzzz's and I was hissing twitching and booing. Well in lads, for giving me another memorable moment.
This happened to me a few years back too! Silva's last game at Anfield was on when I was returning from Singapore overnight. I remember seeing it was on the listings and realising the timing of the flight was perfect. I didn't believe it was actually possible til the live coverage started though. A similarly disastrous game that night too...

Coming home on Turkish airlines last night, I got to watch the mighty white socks on a real aeroplane liiive, at 2am-ish (due to time difference).
Everyone was giving it zzzz's and I was hissing twitching and booing. Well in lads, for giving me another memorable moment.
Coincidentally I was doing the same on Emirates. I had a bunch of RS shouting across the plane to their mate though. "3-0 laaaaaad!"
"4-0 laaaaaad!"
Etc.

This happened to me a few years back too! Silva's last game at Anfield was on when I was returning from Singapore overnight. I remember seeing it was on the listings and realising the timing of the flight was perfect. I didn't believe it was actually possible til the live coverage started though. A similarly disastrous game that night too...
Christ, that must have been horrible. At least my stream cut out at 5 nil. The lid next to me was watching Besiktas, I think, on his phone. He mentioned that the mighty blues might be on the live sport channel, and was indeed watching both games til he dozed off. He never mentioned the score.

Listening to this debacle on Radio Murkeyside last night, the co-commentary by Mark Pembridge, doe's my head in.

Gave up at half time, and watched episode 2 of 'Fallout' on Amazon Prime.

Listening to this debacle on Radio Murkeyside last night, the co-commentary by Mark Pembridge, doe's my head in.

He'd have needed some surge in personality to find light in the performance last night like.

Is Fallout any good? (Having just noticed your avatar, you're either overly critical or absolutely over the moon about it.)

Is Fallout any good? (Having just noticed your avatar, you're either overly critical or absolutely over the moon about it.)

My son picked my avatar for me, had no idea what it was.

Up to episode 3, and it's really enjoyable.

Not a gamer, so did not know what to expect.

I watched us play Man City on a flight back to Manchester from Dubai once, think City had a record amount of possession and we got hammered. Lads next to me were both City fans, wasnt the best experience haha