A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up this morning and felt the most positive in ages. I genuinely believe yesterday will be a watershed moment for our club.

If we take stock now that Benitez's shadow has been lifted, and analyse where we are, then things aren't actually that bad.

We have 5 or 6 top class players - Pickford, Godfrey (if he gets his form back), Gray, Richarlison, DCL - all of whom are young, and also importantly have pace in abundance.

Plus, we have a few young prospects such as Patterson and the lads coming through the academy. We also have a few experienced heads in the likes of Mina, Coleman, Townsend and even Michael Keane to help things along.

This season in the league has gone, but we still have a potential cup run.

Starting from Saturday is the time to throw everything behind the team and start to look forward to a better future

To be honest, I have been walking on air since the news broke :dance:

I woke up this morning and felt the most positive in ages. I genuinely believe yesterday will be a watershed moment for our club.

If we take stock now that Benitez's shadow has been lifted, and analyse where we are, then things aren't actually that bad.

We have 5 or 6 top class players - Pickford, Godfrey (if he gets his form back), Gray, Richarlison, DCL - all of whom are young, and also importantly have pace in abundance.

Plus, we have a few young prospects such as Patterson and the lads coming through the academy. We also have a few experienced heads in the likes of Mina, Coleman, Townsend and even Michael Keane to help things along.

This season in the league has gone, but we still have a potential cup run.

Starting from Saturday is the time to throw everything behind the team and start to look forward to a better future

Love your optimism mate, in an era where we’re absolutely fed up and angry at the club, it’s refreshing.

But a new era can’t start until the board is shaken up in its entirety. That means Kenwright and Co need to be pressure and moved on.

We need business people and football people, not Sharp, Blue Bill. We got one part of the mess fixed, it’s time to focus on the next part.

Wake me up if something good happens (it won't). Be arsed gettin arra bed at dawn. Anyway i like supportin the most pathetic team in Europe( deffo not including America though) it's something that allows me to wallow in self pity and gives me an almost victim like status which is all the rage these days I believe.

Credit where it's due

Dawn-French-Before-and-after.png
Lenny Henry has smashed her so I bet her fanny looks like a butcher's bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.