A Special Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who will b the first itk to say I know what it is and who it is, then go missing for 6 hours and come back later saying I knew it was that/him

Running a book if anyone wants in :

Kit Launch : Evens
Anything else : 1,000,000,000/1 Bar

what odds will you give me for this?

Mosh has his first public speech, he announces that he is now the new 75% majority owner of Everton FC, mid way through the annoucement a bottle of coca cola (small reference to our new sponsor? ??) gets tossed at him, next think bursting from the curtains is non other than Hart, wearing the third kit, he palm away the bottle, saving moshi's life. then the cameras scrabble to who threw the bottle and well well well, its James Rodriquez (in casuals)

lastly camera points back to Mosh and he gives a cheeky billionaire wink. he pulls a Persian lever and this dunks goo all over Roms face, (reference to him needing to wake up and starting getting fit)

casual drinks after.

Stereophonics live performance 12:00 - 2:00 am

They're gonna raffle off Niasse and McGeady - tickets £1 per strip.

tumblr_lpffr66vZy1qzs09vo1_500.gif

Won't be anything to do with a new player, unless it's a press conference for Bolasie. Best thing it could be is an announcement, about the new stadium. But I doubt it will be that. When are they re doing the player of the year award?

Can't see it being new signing, would be in the press. We play WBA on Saturday and we usually play in 3rd kit against them if I remember correctly? Its v likely to be the 3rd kit launch but it could also be something alongside that. I'd love it to be stadium related!

It's the third kit launch.

What other reason would they close the club shop early at 4pm? Couple of hours to get everything in place, cameras ready etc then come 6:45 ... go live to launch the 3rd kit.

Can see Bolasie being there in person to launch it as well, help drive pre order sales with a new signing "Balosie 14" on the back.

I know we don't see this as a "Special Event" but this is Everton.

It's the third kit launch.

What other reason would they close the club shop early at 4pm? Couple of hours to get everything in place, cameras ready etc then come 6:45 ... go live to launch the 3rd kit.

Can see Bolasie being there in person to launch it as well, help drive pre order sales with a new signing "Balosie 14" on the back.

I know we don't see this as a "Special Event" but this is Everton.

Probably have all the new signings there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back