A Special Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rdkit_davek_zpsuoqsfvyd.jpg

They clearly should have dropped the curtain and unveiled @davek tonight.

He could have lambasted the lack of signings, behind closed doors.

That would have summed up Everton Football Club to a T.

Less fume about it as well.

I like it.

It's one of our three recognised corporate colours: Blue white and yellow.

Tbh, I think it'll disappoint some because the second kit was so good this season. That said, I think we'll probably see more of this one than that 'second' kit.

I think it's fine personally, not keen on the blue stripes or having Chang in white though. Might look better in action at the Hawthorns on Saturday

I like it.

It's one of our three recognised corporate colours: Blue white and yellow.

Tbh, I think it'll disappoint some because the second kit was so good this season. That said, I think we'll probably see more of this one than that 'second' kit.

Its in what I would call the club's traditional 1980's away kit colours. For that reason it looks fine to me.

The colour as it appears in the Jagielka banner is not quite the same as the shop colours. The shop colour is more vivid and appropriate in my eyes.

The 1991 kit was a kit of my childhood.

This one looks fine to me.

If you thought this was a player signing or a stadium announcement there is nothing down for you.

Kit is undies though. Reminds me of the one in Martinez's first season with the Fischer Price badge.

Probably only be worn twice. One of which being West Brom at the weekend.

I think it's fine personally, not keen on the blue stripes or having Chang in white though. Might look better in action at the Hawthorns on Saturday
A win will do it. Everyone started to like the green kit last season when we beat S'ton in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back