• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good signing he will be good with lukaku and mgeady in a three up top, mcgeady and mirralas dont seem to play at the same pace, should have tried to get janauzay on loan too to be put in with miralas and lukaku as a first choice pairing

Apparently we did ask United about Janszwhatever , but so did other clubs and he's not going anywhere.

Regardless of what I've thought of him previously, he gets my full support while playing for us.

He's definitely quick and will take the game to the opposition, something we've severely lacked at times this season.

No excuse now for playing Barkley on the left anymore.

Lennon and Mirallas out wide(ish), with McGeady and Atsu as back ups.

Barkley behind Lukaku/Kone with Naismith as his back up.

It's easy this football management stuff.

Aaron Lennon has joined Everton on loan to the end of the season.

Capped 21 times for England and selected for two World Cups, the 27-year-old Tottenham winger has made 267 Barclays Premier League appearances since he moved to White Hart Lane from hometown club Leeds United in July 2005.

Lennon will be eligible to play in the Merseyside derby on Saturday at Goodison Park and Roberto Martinez believes his experience will be a valuable addition to the team over the remainder of the season.

The manager said: “We all know what Aaron will bring to our squad with his experience and know-how, his involvement with England in two World Cups and the landmarks he has set in the Premier League.

“At 27, Aaron will be a really important asset to our squad and he will represent a real boost in terms of attacking options from now to the end of the season. His pace and trickery will fit in well at Goodison.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back