Confirmed Signing Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
His most outstanding attribute is carrying the ball forward through the midfield.

We're asking him to run in the other direction to support the right back. I reckon we'd see a much better version of Doucoure playing on the left of the three where Richarlison could share those duties.

Wow, we appear to have turned on him VERY quickly..

I agree that he hasn't been at the same level over the past few weeks that we'd seen in the first handful of games but obviously there have been mitigating circumstances around that, and he's not the only one in this boat.

Could we maybe swerve the pitchforks for a little while longer? it's becoming all too common amongst Evertonians for players to go from hero to zero in double quick time...

Wow, we appear to have turned on him VERY quickly..

I agree that he hasn't been at the same level over the past few weeks that we'd seen in the first handful of games but obviously there have been mitigating circumstances around that, and he's not the only one in this boat.

Could we maybe swerve the pitchforks for a little while longer? it's becoming all too common amongst Evertonians for players to go from hero to zero in double quick time...

Leave this thread immediately with that common sense thought.
This thread is pitchforks and chainsaws only for the panic buy waste of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.