2021/22 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he can make it tomorrow, if he does and comes through it I would seriously think of leaving him out against the shower, he is too important to us this season to leave any chance of one of their assassins going over the top and injuring his foot bad time.

Hopefully he can make it tomorrow, if he does and comes through it I would seriously think of leaving him out against the shower, he is too important to us this season to leave any chance of one of their assassins going over the top and injuring his foot bad time.
Sad to say it but we’re getting a backs to the wall hammering on Wednesday. the players returning won’t be at full speed so don’t pin your hopes on them. Any other outcome will be a freak result which will be a bright spot in a rubbish period. i agree with you- no point in risking further setbacks just to limit the damage

We're starting to find out like Watford did that his final third exploits aren't going to always be there and when they aren't his complete nothingness in the middle third is a bit of a problem. I do think the midfield two is exposing us, but that is in part because Allan and he are pretty easy to expose.

That burst forward he did towards the end and had Gordon and richie to his left, past the defence, and tosun ahead making his run but with a defender in between and he passed it straight to the defender.

Even if tosun would have been in the better space had it come off, if the choice is tosun or richie, he made an abysmal choice.

Anyone want a job as his personal driver? ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211209-141958_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211209-141958_Chrome.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 134

Take away all the drink driving incidents by other players, you've got this from Doucs and stuff like Pickford parking in a disabled space

Our players just shouldn't be allowed cars
Its not just ours though is it.....players in general are entitled, out of touch bells...

Saying that I'd quite happily drive them round for £40k a year

Status
Not open for further replies.