2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is also true.

I'm not massively pro Doucoure. It's more a question though. If hes this awful, why are other clubs in the PL interested?

I'm happy to provide my take on it, but just wondered what people felt. There seems to be a lot of deflection currently, that Fulham are poor. But so are we, and they are above us.

As for Keane, I'm not sure the example really works, because Burnley fans thought highly of him.

There are questions for Lampard, which may involve can he get better out of some players. Doucoure has really dropped off under him IMO.

Every transfer is different. If Fulham actually want him and it's not just some lazy journo linking him there because he played under Silva before, then we should be biting their hand off.

The fear that he must be worth keeping because Fulham want him, is just mad. He wasn't consistent in his first season (his best season for us) and he's even worse now. If he somehow comes good for another side I'd be blown away.

Every transfer is different. If Fulham actually want him and it's not just some lazy journo linking him there because he played under Silva before, then we should be biting their hand off.

The fear that he must be worth keeping because Fulham want him, is just mad. He wasn't consistent in his first season (his best season for us) and he's even worse now. If he somehow comes good for another side I'd be blown away.

He's played under Silva at Watford and Everton, obviously a player he wants in his system, and can probably get him on the cheaper side.

I'd sell him too. I was just asking the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.