2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought he won a lot of balls and ran well with the ball. The one time when he got his legs tangled up, I don’t know if he looked up and there was no me to cross too and he fluffed his lines. I was too far away in the Gladwys to work out what the hell went on there. The yellow card for the elbow was a complete joke. The one criticism I have is I think he could have hit a couple of pop shots instead of passing the ball yesterday.

Played well? He's a big gangly dope. Apart from running around he offers nothing.
I disagree, saw the good and the bad of him, but his athletism is important to that rotating front pivot dyche is using right now between him and onana to press teams. I think that's why he won't play Simms as he gets walked past on the press

He’s an absolute yard dog, does some decent running but his ability on the ball is absolutely abysmal. More of a hinderence than anything else. Him and onana where pathetic.

He never gave that stupid pen away TBF .....i wou;ld play him as a defensive midfielder instead of Gana put Iwobi in the middle with Onana - & play Gray on the wing a better balance imo .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back