2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanes never getting sent off for slapping a French lad - i mean hes just not.

"High spirts and fighting for his team, old boy".

He got away with most of that phase last night because hes England captain, (even if he is mostly Irish).
Exactly. No England captain is getting sent of. No matter what they did.

A 3-game ban for a slight push in the face is ridiculous. And Moura only gets the same punishment for that leg breaking tackle? However, it’s good to see most pundits and neutral fans are on Kane’s case today for his pathetic reaction.
Everton have to appeal that. Doucure was pushing Kane away after Kane had grabbed his shirt and pulled him toward him.

From where I was I couldn't see who did what. I saw Kane's reaction and feared he might have a broken jaw or concussion. Doucoure must have thumped him really hard. Oh hang on, just seen the replays.......my England hero is a cheating faker.

A 3-game ban for a slight push in the face is ridiculous. And Moura only gets the same punishment for that leg breaking tackle? However, it’s good to see most pundits and neutral fans are on Kane’s case today for his pathetic reaction.
Neutral fans know it and call it...

I was a yewllow.

FFS will some of you get up off your knees.

Some Everton supporters flinch at supporting their own player because 'kin Sky Sports tell them it was a definite red.

Yellow hahahahahaha

Dave your having a stinker here mate, he's clawed him in his the face, aggressively. Of course it's a red card.

Is kane a massive snide? Yes
However, doucoure has bit and acted like a massive helmet and nearly cost us the game, complete and utter liability, he done it against Leeds the other week btw and lashed out.

The whole incident had to be taken into consideration: the stamp by Kane on Gray, Kane pulling Doucoure ONTO him and provoking Doucoure. It was six of one and half a dozen of the other. Send both off or book both, but dont reward a cheat and decide to punish the other player.

That's what VAR is for. Apparently.

Nah.

Just don't do this;

Fs2pB0eWIAAit7x

As blatant and easy a red for officials as you'll see.

Clearly, Everton won't appeal... because doing so is frivolous given how blatant it is.

3 game ban now, for petulance. For a player unable to keep their composure. Doucoure is prone to it.

I don't care what opposition players do.

Personal accountability - we have too many idiots in this team who seem almost desperate to press the self destruct button.

He's has no composure on the ball, or off it.

He's a bad egg when things aren't going well - I'll never forget the sight of him sat on the ball and refusing to train pre-match.

He's one of the first I'd have out the door if we stay up.

I cant believe there's Everton supporters attacking their own player over this.

Kane constructed all that in his head when he went for a hopeless ball that Gray had control of:

Foul Gray
Stamp on Gray
Engage with Doucoure
Get hold of Doucoure's shirt to pull him towards him
Provoke a hand coming up
Fall to the ground

Kane is a disgrace.

BTW, for all his goals he'll never win any major trophy.

I believe Kane should have seen yellow for the sequence of events leading to the red card (kicking Gray and instigating the tussle with Doucoure) but his pathetic reaction to the raised hand wasn't one of them.

Of the two players involved - one player was smart enough to give his team the advantage and one wasn't.

Doucoure is an experienced, highly (over) paid professional. There is no excuse for raising your hand to an opponents face like that. One of the easiest reds the referee will ever have to give in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.