Abel Xavier

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was an awful player, delighted we got rid and got money for him.

Still on the ratometer mind.
I think that’s why there wasn’t much animosity towards him when compared the likes of Nick barmby (spits)

No one could quite believe that Liverpool were paying us actual money for him

Abel opens up on his move across the park and the respect he has for Evertonians. He wanted to stay but our old friend Blue "boys pen" Bill wasn't in a position to extend his contract and needed some money at the time. Some recurring theme that one. 50 now Abel, all the best if you trawl our lunatic threads. Always rated Abel me.

I thought he was dreadful.

He was an average squad man at best.

We came 15th, replaced him with Joseph Yobo and came 7th.

We were right to not extend his contract!

Probably the least cared about "traitor" when it comes to switching from blue to red.

Looks great for 50 like.
What I always thought, tbh I wasn’t even arsed when he went to them , next thing after never scoring for us pops up with one at Ipswich on his debut for them in a 6-0 win.

Remember in his last season we payed newcastle who were quite decent around then under Robson at goodison. We battered them it felt like, Shay given was class that day but they beat us 3-1 and the third Xavier fell into Paul Gerrard too leave a tap on for Bellamy.

Didnt thompson sign him for liverpool when gerard houllier couldn't manage for a few months because he had a heart op, he signed him to piss us off at the time I think

Status
Not open for further replies.