• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Ademola Lookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

You rated Martina so your very unlikely to be considered qualified to say how well a player does or doesn’t play

You rated Martina so your very unlikely to be considered qualified to say how well a player does or doesn’t play

At no point have I ever rated Martina, but nice try.

I was willing to give him a chance, before I ever watched him play and I dont honestly think he was as bad as the memes suggest, but at no point have I ever rated him, hes the Niasse of fullbacks.

I wish clubs in this country would gamble more on young talents, the Germans certainly seem to appreciate our current crop of youngsters that won international trophies and are prepared to develop them into first team players. Our clubs/fans don't have the patience for it.

This lad has a bucket load of talent, there must be something we as fans don't see such as his attitude(not saying it is) but he keeps being left out under 4 managers. Before this season sort of got it, especially Allardyce, didn't want to trust his job on the inconsistencies of a youngster when he could quite easily stick with the inconsistencies of an established player. I thought Lookman would have played more this year, Theos form being up and down like it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back